Saturday, August 14, 2010

You can't touch this.

My PMR trials is coming up in 4 days and my PMR exams is in 1 month and half.Well,i think is should start studying now and enjoy life later.Life has been hard lately,with shocking news but i still can put a big smile on my face and be sincere about it.Let's not take our blog as a place to vent our anger because it is not cool.I've been spending my days watching Avatar : The last airbender.Series and not movie.I never knew how good is this one if Alya didn't told me to watch it.I'm still currently in Book one but I having fun laughing my ass off.


This is Zuko,Prince of the Fire Nation.He has some issues but those issues makes him hot :D

This is Sokka,one hell of a funny guy :D He's a warrior from the water tribe.

OHHH,Dad wanted to redeem his points,so we went to senq.It turned out that he had a lot of points that worth a lot.So,me and afi decided maybe it's time for a new camera.Well,a compact camera :D So,we got us Canon Ixus.We've been talking about that camera for sometime now.YAYYYY :

FYI,My post title is just some random song coming from my music player.

No comments:

Post a Comment