Monday, August 30, 2010

This is our summer,this is our song.

Camp Rock 2 was released a few days ago,frankly I'm not so sure when.So,when Alya told me it was out,I downloaded it.I gotta say,CR2 is way better than CR1.The song choices are so much better,and Nick has a love interest.Her name is Dana,played by Chloe Bridges.She is very pretty.BTW,Frankie was in the movie too.Most of the scenes he's with Kevin,brotherly love.


Raya is around the corner.Seriously,we have not even done any shopping yet.It turned out to be that only me and my dad is in the shopping mood.The others are just not into it,really.Oh well,I guess I'll just have to wait for a few more days.I don't really care anyways.PMR is just in a month.I really think I should start now.LOL,i should've start months ago.

Last but not least,Happy Independence Day Malaysia.I'm Proud to be Malaysian.

No comments:

Post a Comment