Friday, August 6, 2010

Footballers.

I'm pretty sure everyone realises that the World Cup has ended.I never really did got the chance to blog about it :D So,i'm going to do it now.I gotta say,this world cup made me wanna watch football and the other reason is Fernando Torres.I also like Persie,Muller,Ozil.Marrying a footballer would totally be a dream come true.Honestly,I've never really been into football before but I totally have the spirit now.


Meet Fernando Torres,he's hot.I don't know why I haven't even notice him before.Most probably for the fact that I don't watch football.Sadly,he is married and has a daughter and one in the way.
Torres here also has a heart of gold :D Like a total plus.

Torres first played for Atletico Madrid and became their captain only at 19teen.After that,he transferred to Liverpool.Where he became great friends with Gerrard and Kuyt.I personally like these both too.
I really can't wait for BPL to start.Torres might just be missing out Liverpool's first match againts Arsenal because of his previous injury during the World Cup but he is back in training.I hope he does play for the opening match though !

I shall stop crapping here.FYI,I can't stop listening to Cody Simpson.

No comments:

Post a Comment