Thursday, July 15, 2010

Durch de Monsun

Helloooooo :D Life has been miserable lately,Well,i'm lying.Life is just as usual accept for the fact that I need to change for this few month,as you all know I'm taking my PMR this year in October.If,well if I do get straight A's for every subject I'll probably get something in reward which is what I think why everyone wants to ace the test.In my previous post,I probably have repeated how I am not a bright person,I'm just very slow.Well,that's the truth.School is just finee,and teachers have been giving tons of homeworks and this is just for trials.I procastinate so I still have a lot to do.I could be doing my homeworks right now but I choose to blog about it instead :))

The German National Football team had made me and Alya to learn German,for Alya of course She want's to understand what Ozil is saying in those nutella ad's.Do you know that the german team really likes Nutella.Honestly,I got no clue who this guys are,but they're hot I tell you,HOT.There's more in their Tumblr. Apparently the german team really like ad's and photoshoots cause they do a lot of it.
Sam Tsui made a medley.A summer pop medley and I like it.
and I have been checking on news for Torres.As you all should know,he was injured during the last match between Spain and Netherlands and Barclays is starting in August.His injury is taking him around 20 days to recover.Based on that,I don't think he is going to play for the opening match with Arsenal.Now,that is heartbreaking news to me.He had a small tear on his muscle tissue on his left leg :(( and he is on demanndddddd.Clubs like Chelsea and Manchester City want's him to play for them,but of course Liverpool is nowhere near letting him go.Oh well,this is my goodbye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment