Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dreams within dreams is too unstable.

I gotta say,this movie is a must watch for 2010.From what I heard,this is a really good movie and of course Joseph Gordon-Levitt is in it :D What i can say is,it is a really complicated movie.For the first few minutes I told Aida,Let's get out here,boringlah.Then,It turned out to be very entertaining.I was so into the movie,Aida ate half of my popcorns already.All of the sudden,I got a call from mom saying that Grandma and Tinie,my cousin staying in uk is waiting at home.I was like,im in the middle of a movie.So,ma called dad and he went home.Overall,the movie is freaking awesome and a must watch.Definitely.

We all went to the pet shop after that.Honestly,it was like wonderland.So freaking huge,It was super awesomeeeeee :D Then,we all makan ice kacanggg :D I only had cincau.Which is the best cincau in penang.I really don't know what's my plan for today and tomorrow it's back to the books again.OHH,I am stoked for the BPL opening match :D Torres & Fabregas againts each other.Hotness :D

No comments:

Post a Comment