Friday, June 4, 2010

I never thought that i could walk through fire

Let's start with a simple Hello :) Well,this should be a proper blog post to be compared to my previous posts.

I am definitely not a bright person.Fail athirah,FAIL.I need to be more serious with my studies nowdays.After this semester break,its definitely the break before a very serious semester.2 week's would that be enough ? I need a long,long,longgggg break but "i will never say never and i will fight until forever" quote J.Bieber and J.Smith.I find it true when people say that you need to work hard and then you'll get what you want.Let's just say i was in denial before this.Come on,everyone is in denial in some matter anyways.I guess i can have a little rest for the first week and a bit busy with EdBoard duties and Tuitions on the second week and i am going to finish all of my homeworks on the first week.Well,i wish.There's piles of them but remember i exaggerate on occasions.

It's true what Alya said,i don't have that much of best friend's anymore.Maybe one or two.I know Hannah is.She know's me and don't judge but I also have people like Alya,Shafie and Afiqah to count on.I don't hang with the "cool" kids anymore.Not saying that they are,just how they act.I am happy with my life.I have flaws,DUH ! MONEY.They play a very big role in my life.I constantly need them and constantly use them up ! Maybe i should have a financial planning but I was raised up thinking that money is not that important but as a teenager i think it is.

"Whenever you knock me down,
I will not stay on the ground."

No comments:

Post a Comment